TSA Software Solutions is an Australian owned boutique telecommunications software development company that has been producing the CAAB suite of products since 1993. Our Goal is to enable Australia’s leading businesses to manage and optimise their investment in telecommunications by providing an organisation-wide understanding of how the Voice and Data infrastructure is used by employees, both internally and across carrier networks.
Think communication methods and devices - such as the Fixed Telephone Extensions, the Mobile Phone, the Internet and the Video Conferencing solution - reported via one application in an holistic way across your organisational hierarchy. CAAB provides you with the ability to cost these transactions and recover costs across your organisation. CAAB Enterprise also has the ability to import your electronic carrier bills and assist you to validate, allocate and report on these charges, as well as provide you with advanced telephony network traffic reporting and analysis.
In addition, with all of this combined functionality and a focus on automating and improving manual process you’re starting to see why many of Australia’s top enterprise and government clients have invested in the CAAB Suite of Products – CAAB Enterprise or CAAB XL.
TSA is Australasia’s leader in Telecom Expense Management. TSA is the only Australian vendor identified by Gartner in its latest Global Market Scope for Telecom Expense Management. We have and will continue to invest in the Research and Development of our Product as the ways that employees of large organisations continue to adapt and change the way they prefer to communicate on a daily basis in the workplace. The prolific growth in Video, Chat and Mobility are some examples of how these methods are evolving.
What is Telecom Expense Management? Telecom Expense Management (TEM) is a term used to define a business approach to managing telecommunication service expenses (Voice, Data, and Wireless) with a combination of software tools and manual auditing.
The proliferation of telecommunication equipment and services over the past few years, and the lack of transparency in carrier charging models, has led to increased complexity for businesses trying to manage and control their telecommunication costs.
Businesses face a number of problems as they attempt to keep telecommunication costs down:
- Inability to accurately apportion carrier charges to division, departments or team groups due to a lack of detail on carrier invoices.
- Lack of internal resources available to manually check carrier invoices and attempt to allocate costs. In fact, according to leading industry analyst Aberdeen group 85% of Telecommunications invoices are not audited and between 7-12% of Telecoms bills are in error.
- Lack of sophistication and flexibility to interface to multiple third party systems and produce custom reports relevant to the business.
- Lack of understanding of the current telecommunication equipment inventory such as handsets, licenses and headsets, and who within the company is responsible for or has ownership of equipment.
- Lack of visibility of costs to Department managers who are therefore unable to effectively control and manage these costs.
- Use of multiple carriers for telecommunication services with different standards and invoice formats leading to an inability to match or allocate costs easily.
- Multiple internal billing systems to manage traditional TIMS, Carrier Invoices, Internet access and inventory.
So whether you’re looking to manage, report and bill devices and mediums such as the Telephone Extension, Mobile Fleet, Internet, Video or Fixed Carrier Services on a Carrier and Vendor neutral platform; either separately or in a unified way – CAAB Enterprise is the Platform!
Alternatively, if you’re looking for Telephony Platform Call Reporting and Accounting for Small Business – CAAB XL may meet your needs. Talk to us and we’ll assist you with the correct product selection.